Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Self love

No, not that kind!! Get our minds out of the gutter.

I was surfing around this morning and heard this -- or something like it and it struck a chord with me.

It's all about loving yourself no matter what size you are. And allowing others to love you too.

Just think how different our lives would be if we just loved ourselves a little bit more. I always think that I want to be pretty. I want to be sexy. I wish I could wear this or that. But I won't because I do not think I am deserving enough. I do not think it will look good. I do not think that anyone would take a fat woman wearing something dainty seriously. I am constantly afraid of what someone else would think of me.

All because I do not love myself enough.

So, from today on out - I am going to try to love myself more. I am going to allow others to love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment