Saturday, September 19, 2009

March 14, 1999

Rejection

No -- you are too tall,
Thank you -- too fat
NEXT -- too ugly

Too LOUD
Too Funny
Too serious

Always too something --

Never good enough.
I'd love to be good enough at some point.

I don't have to be special all of the time --
Just some of the time.

To be taken seriously.

Not always have to quip the next dumb joke.

Look at me --

tell me I am beautiful --
Even if you have to lie.

look at me --

tell me I am interesting
Even if you have to lie.

Tell me you love me
Even if you have to lie.

I will be fine --

Just dont ever tell me that you lied.

I dont always need the truth.

I just need to be made to feel
special
loved
wanted
needed
useful
helpful
pretty
womanly
beautiful
feminine


dont reject me -- I cant take it right now.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful and interesting! Thanks for opening yourself up and and sharing some of your story with us in such a real and honest way. Love you! Tonya

    ReplyDelete