Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Food and Keb

My relationship with food has never been a good one, obviously! My last fill was tight. Gave me restriction. But as per the norm - I fought it as much as I could. If I got stuck - I spit up and kept going. Being sick the entire 9 months of pregnancy taught me that trick.

I feel like I am telling a deep dirty secret. My husband said to me the other day that it was like eating with an old girlfriend that was bulimic. NOT something I was striving for. Am I bulimic? No. Do I think I am or heading in that direction? No.

Where am I going with this? I am not really sure. So I would eat, sometimes things would stay down and things would be fine. Sometimes they would get stuck or come back up and I would go back to having dinner.

For the past few days I have been keeping track of calories. HOLY MOSES! I didn't think I was eating that much. I have been taking in 12-1600 calories a day. That is a lot -- too much. I am still doing Zumba about 3 times a week if not more.

What do you eat in a typical day? How do I get my calories down and still stay full?

I called in and scheduled another fill on Monday. I am getting hungry about every two - three hours.

This morning I decided to do a little protein shake fast for a couple of days to see if I can break this plateau.

I am thrilled with my weight loss so far - But I want to get back into it. We are going to try to do another IVF soon.

Keb
289/between 220-232/mini goal size 18 before the end of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment