Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update on me!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a happy beginning of the holiday season!

Life is good around these parts! I thought I was a little too tight but I see to have lost enough to loosen up enough to eat hard protein.

I bounced back and forth with my weight for awhile. I am now GLEEFULLY at 225 pounds - and that was weighing myself at the gym after working out at the end of the day. This weekend I will weigh first thing in the morning. I have lost 65 pounds.

It has taken me a while to really get my head in the game - but now it is there 100%. I am going to Zumba 3 days a week with the goal of becoming an instructor once I lose about 40 more pounds and build up my stamina. I am also going to the gym 2-3 days a week.

Since 7/14/09 I have lost 65 pounds and gone from a size 28/30 pants to a XL/16-18. I no longer need a 4X t-shirt to be roomy - I am ok with a 2X hanging off of me. I can buy an XL gym shorts a be fine with them.

I think that eventually there will be a 360 body lift in my future. I have had too many babies and gained and lost too many pounds for the skin to bounce back to where it used to be.

Now my muscles and body hurts because I am exhausted from the gym - not hauling my fat ass up and down the stairs.

I can RUN on the treadmill now -- granted - it is only for 60 seconds at a time (and I am almost in tears the last 20 of those seconds) but I CAN do it! Last weekend I took a Master Zumba Class from the AMAZING Nathan Blake. It was 2 1/2 hrs. The next morning I took a 3 hrs chair dance class (think stripper dance with a chair instead of a pole). It was phenomenal. Starting tomorrow night I will be taking a one hr Zumba class followed by a one hr hip hop class. LOVE IT!

If you are considering weight loss surgery and wondering if it will work for you -- No one can answer that for you. But I can tell you that it is the very best thing I have ever done for myself. I have not lost the 100 pounds in my first year that I wanted to -- But I look and feel amazing. I feel better at 40 than I ever did at 20.

Cheers,
Keb
290/225/210 (mini goal)
(cross posted to FB and www.thetruthaboutfatchicks.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment