Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sexy VS Sensual...my thoughts ....

sexy

–adjective,

1.

concerned predominantly or excessively with sex; risqué: a sexy novel.

2.

sexually interesting or exciting; radiating sexuality: the sexiest professor on campus.

3.

excitingly appealing; glamorous: a sexy new car.

Sensual

–adjective

1.

pertaining to, inclined to, or preoccupied with the gratification of the senses or appetites; carnal; fleshly.

2.

lacking in moral restraints; lewd or unchaste.

3.

arousing or exciting the senses or appetites.

4.

worldly; materialistic; irreligious.

5.

of or pertaining to the senses or physical sensation; sensory.

6.

pertaining to the philosophical doctrine of sensationalism.

Is there a difference to you? Which one do you see yourself as? Do the two intermingle?

For me – They are two different things. I do not see myself as sexy. I see young, skinny chicks as sexy. The ones that wear slinky, sexy clothes. Those cat like girls that move all slinky like. The ones all of the boys look at. I want to be looked at like that too. I want pretty undies and night gowns and sexy clothes too.

But, then I think about sexy as a feeling. Do I feel sexy? Sometimes. But, only if I am in a sexual position. That is a different thing than being sexy, I think. I want to be sexy all of the time. I want to get up and get dressed in the morning and think – Wow! I feel sexy as hell. I usually just feel functional.

Do I feel that I am a sexual person? Yes. I do. Do I think I am a sensual person? Yes. I do. I am very loving, very affectionate and a very physical person. I am a very tactile person. I love to touch. In sexual and nonsexual ways.

I spent a lot of time today thinking about the two and the differences and how they pertain to me. I want to be both. I want to be beautiful, sexy and sensual. I want to put on pretty things and not feel out of place or like I am wearing someone else's clothes. I want to feel like I am in my own skin – not like I am playing dress up.

How do you get there? How do you get to that mental place of being sexy? I know it is all in the head. From there the body will follow. I see plenty of big girls that are sexy. It is all in how they carry themselves. How they feel inside. I need to find that place inside so I can let it show on the outside.

Just one more thing I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment